Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I just finished watching Paprika with my brother. I liked the movie a lot, and my mind went for quite a trip there. I just downloaded the soundtrack too. I love the opening song! It's really refreshing to hear something new.

Speaking of music, very few people don't think I listen to English songs just because I listen to a lot of Kpop. Let it be known... I grew up here... and I love Yellowcard, The Calling, MCR and Queen. Not everything I listen to is not in Korean! Sheeeesh.

But yeah, good movie! :D

I keep calling it a leap of faith. I don't know why I make it so dramatic. Maybe I just do because I'm a human (as my Philosophy teacher would say, "We humans love the drama!"). I guess it's sort of a big deal to me because... it is breaking all the rules I had set up for myself. If my friend were here to hear me say that, he would jokingly call it my "Kat protocol."

Yes, my protocol.

I have one.

As disorganized as I am, and I know I break/bend the rules (lol...bend them..bend....), this is the only structured thing in my life next to sentence formulas for Japanese. If it doesn't follow these steps, I start to go crazy. This is the first time in my life that this is happening, and I'm scared. I'm scared because this is totally out of my comfort zone and against my protocol (which is practically everything I set for myself).

I've been wondering if it's worth to break everything that I've known. If this "leap of faith" is something worth for me to try.

I blame him for this because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't being putting so much consideration for this.

Curse these feelings :| damn my feelings. damn it all.

....boysareweird.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Kat at 2:15 AM |

0 Comments: