Wednesday, May 9, 2012
BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE-- oh God, I think One Direction is growing on me. This can't be good HAAAAAAH...

I have an Oral Presentation to do for Chinese tomorrow. I hate these presentations because I'm terrible at speaking in Mandarin. I practice, but I keep getting it wrong. I rely too much on Pinyin to help me pronounce this. Hanzi only helps when I'm writing sentences. I sound like a 2 year old trying to talk. Then again, maybe that's how it's supposed to be since I'm 21 and I'm starting to learn a new language that won't sink in. hoo-fucking-ray.

A bunch of us were on Google+ last night. I guess you can call it a study session? I don't think I really started working until 11:30. Lots of weird things we say in the wee small hours of the morning. Everyone was in different areas-- it was pretty cool and...semi-productive lol. I clocked out a little bit before 5 only to find myself asleep and waking up at 10:00 AM. My class starts at 10:30 AM and I still had to print out everything LOL omg this morning was a complete failure.

Okie the caffeine is kicking in right now. I'm feeling all jumpy and semi-productive.
posted by Kat at 6:06 PM |

0 Comments: