Friday, December 23, 2011
For Christmas, I want to use pictures and put them into this folder thing I got for my senior portraits. I found it while I was cleaning out my room and I thought "huh, I think I'll use this." My brain started gearing up a few days on how I would use that and only recently I have thought of giving it to my parents. I would use all the pictures I have taken of us over the course of the year. It didn't hit me until later in the day that we didn't have very many pictures of each other this year and if we did have some, it would have been a good picture, or a good picture but not normal picture because my brother and I are trolling. Now, I'm not too sure what I am going to do. I'll figure it out before I give them my present. It's only a matter of time before my mother falls asleep and I creep out to do my work.
posted by Kat at 11:31 PM |

0 Comments: