Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I don't get it?
I sent you:

"This is the second time you sent me a blank text. If it was an accident, then I suggest you delete my number so it doesn't happen again. It's making me uncomfortable and I don't really like it."


And you sent me a long text, stating, in the beginning, "sir/madam", pretending that you do not know I am, telling me that you have no record of sending me a blank text of any sort, and then suggesting to save this number under the title "don't worry."

GOOD LORD, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?!

"don't worry"? The nerve of you to put that down! How dare you play it off as if you don't know me. You know who the hell I am! Don't pretend you don't know me! Who else would you say that too, your new girlfriend?! Does she panic as much as I do?! Well, I don't know! What the hell is your problem! YOU KNOW WHO I AM, JUST STOP FUCKING AROUND! UGH. You're lucky I deleted your number, or else this bitch fit would have been in all caps on your PHONE.
You sick, freak! What were you trying to do, try to trigger a response from me? A better one after you sent that text?! I'm being polite! You should be too! Ugh! I wasn't asking for a long ass response! I JUST WANTED YOU TO GET THE FUCKING MEMO TO STOP BOTHERING ME. AND YOU WON. YOU FUCKING WON. I REALLY HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU EVER AGAIN.

I'M
SO
ANGRY.
WHY DID I DO THAT AUGH.

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF, FUCKER.
posted by Kat at 11:14 PM |

0 Comments: