Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I actually saved drafts on my phone to what I would have said.
  1. If you're drunk texting me with blanks, I suggest you delete my number. If you sent it by accident, which is now twice, I STRONGLY advise you delete my number so it doesn't happen again. If you have something to say to me, you might as well let me know now instead of shooting blanks. It's not exactly fair to me now, is it?
  2. This is the second time you sent me a blank text. If it was an accident, then I suggest you delete my number. Otherwise, just say whatever it is you want to say. If this is a joke, then tamat na and leave me alone.
  3. If you sent these blank texts by accident, the least you can do is apologize. It's making me very uncomfortable and it isn't helping me very much.

posted by Kat at 9:36 PM |

0 Comments: