Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I don't know if I should be constantly annoyed. Or maybe this is the aftermath of my period.

I finally saw a physician in 4 years just for a physical. I only remember getting those coz Marching Band required it, and if I didn't have it, I couldn't march. Bleh. It was quick. And my height has finally established itself at 5'4". But that's fine; as long as I am shorter than Kikwang (since he's tiny next to everyone in Beast), I'm good LOL.

Usually, I'm happy for commentary, but usually only with things I have already watched? I don't know. Sometimes it annoys me that I get commentary when I meant to watch something myself, but instead, someone else is spazzing and telling me what's happening. I don't know. It kind of defeats the purpose of my wanting to actually watch it, instead of the constant spazzing and flailing of the arms. Oh well =_=;
posted by Kat at 10:00 PM |

0 Comments: