Friday, July 15, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...those "oh my god" x3 is supposed to be "oh my god"-s of despair.
Don't mind his smiling.

Well, it is confirmed-- He's here. To be completely honest, I didn't think he would be home, so this is quite the surprise to me. My stomach totally turned inside out and I think my heart kind of stopped for a moment. Oh yes, this isn't supposed to affect me, right? yeaaaah it isn't, and here I am completely discombobulated and I can barely describe the feeling that is flying around my body. No, those aren't butterflies. Those butterflies that I had for him died months ago.

This really shouldn't be affecting me, but here I am panicking o_o I don't know what to do if I see him coz God knows I'm in the same freaking city as he is majority of the time. Ugh, it makes me feel like I just want to stay indoors forever ;_;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...but then my grades would go down, so that wouldn't be a good thing.

Ah, but in all seriousness (sorry, I had to get that whole rant out), the best I can really do is... be calm and keep walking.

I don't know what I will do if we make eye contact or if he comes after me, but I just need...to...be...calm.

Damnit, I'm flaring up LOL. This is such unnecessary stress I give myself. Why do I do this T_T... He shouldn't be worth the headache anymore...

AAAHHH leme go watch the Mona Lisa MV again..

Seungho wait for me
posted by Kat at 10:22 PM |

0 Comments: