Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Just give it to me quick
Are you coming home?
Don't dance around it
Don't mumble please. Don't tell me things. Don't avoid the subject, just tell me already. Answer me.

I need to hear this
I chose you long ago
Have you chosen me yet?
I always picked you. Not sure if you picked me for the right reasons anymore. Hell, I don't know why you even bothered...

I'm starting to wear thin and find it harder to forgive
Every time you let us slip down your list of priorities
Not sure about forgiving, but I was just really..passive? Yes, you did let us slip down YOUR list of priorities. Was there just one day where you could have stayed behind and video chatted with me? Was there one party you could have just not gone? Did you even miss me as much as I missed you?

I'm waiting for you to say you're here to stay
But darling, if you know that it's through
You can't keep doing what you do
If it's time to let go of you
Why do you keep hanging onto me when you feel differently? You shouldn't have done that... you can't keep doing that... I should have let you go a long time ago. So...long.


Now please don't take this wrong
You know I want you
But don't think I won't move on
...aaaand I'm trying lol
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kina_grannis/cambridge.html ]
I can get by on my own
I'll stand without you
Look how I have grown
I've gotten better, but I guess this is just one of those moments where you find something that reminds you of what happened.

I'm starting to wear thin and find it harder to forgive
Every time you let us slip down your list of priorities
you really did let us slip down your list of priorities.

I'm waiting for you to say you're here to stay
But darling, if you know that it's through
You can't keep doing what you do
If it's time to let go of
Should've told me sooner. should've told me sooner.
I should've done it when I thought this was all a mistake.
And it was. It really was...

You once whispered words to me
Wondering if anybody loved each other like we do
I guess that's not enough for you
Tell me or I'm going to let you go
If it's time to let go of you
Was it enough? I did so much, was it not enough? Was it not enough to keep you? To make you stay? To keep feeling the same way you say you did? If you knew how you felt about her... then you should've told me sooner. I should've let you go when I had that eerie feeling; that eerie feeling that all of this was a mistake.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kina_grannis/#share

Shouldn't have pushed for something he didn't want anymore.
Should've believed going through all that was a mistake.
It was a mistake.
I didn't deserve to cry at night when I felt like he didn't want me.
So much damage, and I'm still the only one that realizes it.
You never will.
Not that you notice anyway.

Labels: ,

posted by Kat at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments: