Monday, November 23, 2009

I always had this anxiety when I am standing in front of someone's door. It doesn't matter what door it is, and who is on the other side, I always get these swarms of butterflies in my stomach, and they can't seem to fly in one direction. It's happened a lot of the times. I have always anchored myself in front of the door and I would stare at the knob, and every little swirling detail from the bottom of the door, through the obscured glass, and the 4x4 header above. This happens a lot, especially at friend's house. To those of you who's house I have been to, yes, this is what I do . I would stand there and stare at the door for a good 2 minutes until I can finally work up the courage to ring the door bell. This isn't normal, is it?

No, I don't think I am afraid of doors, I just find doors uncomfortable.
There's something wrong, isn't there?
Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kat at 10:38 PM |

0 Comments: