Sunday, November 15, 2009
I don't understand why I am so excited. For some reason, I'm suddenly enjoying Anatomy. Maybe because I've found that light at the end of the tunnel and starting to get all cocky that I will get a B and it might help my GPA? Probably not. It could possibly be because I finally passed one exam and one quiz in Sociology. Finally, my studying is paying off. Possibly because school is almost ending? I would certainly hope so. Or is it because my fever is going down?

Maybe getting that jittery feeling inside is something I need more. Not the nervous kind, the excited kind. It was kind of that same feeling when I got a B on my muscle lab exam. All that hard work is paying off, and you're beginning to understand things. There's also that feeling that you can do anything. Invincible. It doesn't match the same high I feel after performing music with my friends, but it is pretty close. I think if I keep up this enthusiasm, maybe I will do well.

We'll see.

Labels: ,

posted by Kat at 12:07 PM |

0 Comments: