Friday, November 20, 2009
I guess I shouldn't be so nice all the time. Today, a 30-yr old-ish Indian guy asked me for my number. I wanted to scream "RAPE" and run. I simply told him no, and left. I'm glad I had an alias ready today.

maybe i should have told him that i'm meeting my boyfriend...
--
my shoulder hurts.
--

Nigel and I visited the Queen Mary today. It was the first time I have ever been on an enormous cruise ship like that. I wonder if that's how people felt when they boarded teh Titanic (and before it sank and the many people drowned). It was a very vintage ship. I kept hearing old songs through the intercoms and such. I felt like I was in Fall Out Three or Bioshock. I was just waiting fora Big Daddy and a Little Sister to come out and attack me. Not the best thing in the world to happen to me. Nigel and I felt the same vibes when we entered the engine room. The propelor box was the most eerie area to be. Was there water, or not? I don't know. I kind of freaked out because I didn't knwo We tried to do a spoof of the whole Titanic moment when Rose was being held by Jack on the end of the ship as if they were flying. It was kind of hard if Nigel is singing the theme of the movie "Pearl Harbor" instead of the Titanic "MY HEART WILL GO OOONNN".

There was also a Wedding going on the ship. I find that to be pretty romantic. Oh well.

Maybe one day I'll try to

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Kat at 6:27 PM |

0 Comments: