Friday, August 21, 2009
I usually split my name to fit two different set of moods/personalities for fun.
I don't have Dissociative Identity Disorder, I swear. I'm semi-normal, believe me. This emerged when I was having troubles during Summer & Fall of 07. Its just something that would organize my emotions because they wree just so cluttered everywhere. They...sort of help me, I guess. They're my inner demons or something like that. Once more, I do not suffer from DID or MPD. I would like to think of myself as either bipolar or chronically depressed. But let's discuss my psychological state another time (LOL).

Kat and Rina hate each other's guts.
I'll post their fight once their done arguing...

...I don't expect anyone will understand this blog. Really, most of it is just nonsense...
posted by Kat at 12:44 AM |

0 Comments: