Saturday, October 30, 2010
This has been a very scary week. I'm not making any pun for Halloween. I'm very serious.
I feel like I should drop out the semester after all that has happened.
I could've called you because I knew you would be awake at that time, but after what happened between us, I think I'm the last person you would want to speak to, and you're the last person I would want to hear from. It was a moment of desperation, and I needed someone. Thank goodness I didn't call you.
Hospitals bring back memories. This is just going to add more.
I love my brother more than anything in the world. He's one of the few reasons why I am still here, and if I lost him, I don't know what I would do with myself.
I am scare beyond all reason. I have a right to be.
I owe Michael so much right now.
posted by Kat at 3:42 AM |

0 Comments: