Saturday, October 16, 2010
CKI South was today. I didn't have to run it like Kwonnie, but I stood on the sideline and cheered on my team and our division (M-M-MET-T-T-TRO MET-TRO MEEETTTRRROOO!!). It was a lot of fun. I got to meet people from UCI, CSU Fullerton, UCR, UCSB, CSULB and UCLA. I didn't get around to the other colleges, but they were still fun to watch.
People are nice. This made me feel kind of comfortable that people can be so nice around here, especially if we're all together in the same division. Meeting people outside our division wasn't so bad either. I was just really shy.

Had the bias hate towards UCSD, but I got to meet some of them. The bias hate isn't there anymore. They're...interesting LOL.

I want to go to FTC now because of CKI South. Carl and Lisa will be going, and i hope I can go to see them again. It's been a while, and I miss them a lot. hm..
posted by Kat at 4:41 PM |

0 Comments: