Friday, October 8, 2010
A part of me wants a response. A part of me wants you to make this right. A part me is so willing to take it all.


but I made a promise...
For the love of curry (this was Nigel's idea)
I have to say no.
He told me to never take him back.
I don't even know if he and I could be friends again.
I did before, but... how do you become friends with someone you cared about, and totally just...did what he did to you three years ago? Maybe even 4. I don't even want to know.

I'm not sure what to do if I see you. Ignore you? Greet you as though nothing really happened, and be polite? Seems like something I would do.

Used the sort of steel wool side of the sponge to scrub the dye off my arm.
once it was gone, I kept scrubbing
and scrubbing
and scrubbing.
...I feel so dirty.
posted by Kat at 3:44 PM |

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Blogger chickinpit said........
"Used the sort of steel wool side of the sponge to scrub the dye off my arm.
once it was gone, I kept scrubbing
and scrubbing
and scrubbing.
...I feel so dirty."

Aw :|