Saturday, January 16, 2010
I always told that if I can't sleep, it is usually because I am excited or worried. I have nothing to be excited about, but I do have a few things to worry about. Although I do have a few troubles in my mind, they usually pop in my dreams, like being late to a Calculus class I never signed up for. See? They're usually warnings of some sort, some to keep me on mt toes or to keep me paranoid. I guess it depends how you look at it.

I guess I have a lot on my mind as well, but those come in dreams as well =_=...

Now for some weird personal whatevers:
I think my family is finally coming together. Not my immediate family which includes Mom, Dad and Brother (plus me!). I mean my family, mainly my mom's side. I'm not as close as I would like to be with my family on my Dad's side, but it is very hard to see them since they are all the way in the Philippines. But I digress. I guess our family is something that got teared apart for quite a while. It is managing to repair itself slowly, in which I am glad to see it working. The sky is clearing up slowly after a long typhoon.

I have a list of dolls that I have to make soon.
- Squirrel for April's mom
- Turtle for Abi
- Calcifer (Howl's Moving Castle, Miyazaki version) for Anya.

I actually have a deadline for Calcifer, which is all the way in July before Anime Expo. Although my attendance to the convention is still pending, I told Anya I would make Calcifer for her to compliment her Sophie cosplay.

Which reminds me... if I do go to AX, what the hell will I be wearing?

Anyway-- The turtle for Abi is still in the drawing process. =_= It's a long process to make a turtle... I have to make the prototype before making the actual product to give to her.

...I have the pattern for the Squirrel. I have to make that soon, that way April can give it to her mom.

...Yeah, I make stuff ._. like..dolls and stuff.
posted by Kat at 12:59 AM |

0 Comments: