Thursday, November 26, 2009
Before I say anything else, I would like to say, "Happy Thanksgiving!" I hope everyone is very thankful for what and who they have. I know I am :).

Now onto bigger news ...

MY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED!

MY COUSIN-IN-LAW IS HAVING A BABY BOY!

OMG!

at Tito Boy's house, we were watching the proposal video. It was so cute! Kuya Aljay surprised Ate Christine from behind and gave her a bouquet of roses with a card that read "will you be mine forever". She turned around looking at her friends confused, then Kuya got down on one knee and showed the ring. and of course she said yes 8D . They've been dating for 6 years! The ring is so beautiful! It was on big diamond in the middle, then two smaller diamonds on the sides of it. All the titos were making fun of Kuya Aljay, pretending to cry saying "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" but yes :) We have a wedding coming up in 2011! :] So happy for Kuya Aljay and Ate Christine! ^_^!!
posted by Kat at 9:29 PM |

0 Comments: