Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Good: Hanging out with some of my lolita friends this friday. I haven't been able to hang out with them outside of school. Well, except for that tea party, but I didn't dress up :( I have nothing lolitaaa
Good: Anatomy quiz being pushed back a day
Bad: 62% on Anatomy Practicum. I thought it would be worst, but it's still bad. I need a B. I need a B. I have to bring it up to a B. Sounds impossible, but I have to do this.
Good: ANGELIC PRETTY IS GOING TO BE A PMX OMG. I NEED TO GO.
Bad: I have nothing Lolita.
Good: If I go on all days, maybe I can cosplay as China from Hetalia. I would like to carry around a Wok or a Panda. :3
Good or Bad? : Judy is dressing me up in her Lolita clothes on Friday. Should I be afraid? (this can go both ways...)
Bad: History Exam Tomorrow.
Bad: 1st Draft of Sociology paper due 2morrow. All nighters, here I come!
Bad: still have to research for that stupid paper!
Good: Maybe Professor Decter isn't so bad. We're actually getting somewhere in Sociology.
Good: ... Nothing else.
Bad: I hate the Cat muscles. They'll be my downfall.
posted by Kat at 11:02 PM |

0 Comments: