Tuesday, September 29, 2009
1. I should've studied more Anatomy.
What happened: I flipped out and couldn't let anything get into my head. All in my head was that problem.
2. I should've studied for Sociology
What happened:
I didn't. I ended up being late to that class. This is supposed to be my easy A class. I need to study and keep up. Need to work harder.
3. I keep thinking there is not enough time.
What happened: I ended up freaking out. For some reason I keep myself on the laptop when I should be studying. Like right now; I should be studying, but I'm not. Let me finish. There will always be enough time. Open lab: Friday and Saturday. I will go. And I will study. I will study. I will study.
4. Did he call?
What happened: He didn't, but instead we video chatted for the first time. Although he left me hanging last night, it doesn't matter. I have an away message, and it is up to him if he has the time. I sort of do, but school comes first. I have to keep my priorities straight. School, then him. School, then him.
5. I think I failed my Anatomy test #2
What happened: WELL DUH. THAT WAS A FUCKING HARD TEST.
posted by Kat at 8:43 PM |

0 Comments: