Btw
Saturday, September 26, 2009
It didn't hit me that he wasn't here on Friday and that I couldn't go see him.
I kept the mentality that he was not in Torrance anymore.
I guess it helped. It didn't hit me like a ton of bricks. Just a sharp pain as I keep remembering each day. It's okie.
Also, I think it was because I had fun the night before.
I, now, know how a guy feels when he goes to pick up a girl on a date.
Except, I'm not a guy and I wasn't going on a date. I was just picking up Nigel.
El Segundo is a beautiful city. I think Nigel and I will explore it more when we have time. It's amazing. It reminds me of a small town. And El Segundo High School (I remember). Nigel thought it was a private school.
Yes. One day, we will come back and see more of it.
posted by Kat at 5:38 PM |

0 Comments: