Monday, September 7, 2009
If I say "psycho", who is the first person that comes to your mind?
LOL I have list of people that fit with that title. too bad I won't name 'em.

Who was the last person to call you and why?
I can't remember.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
I wish. I have school.

If you were in the hospital on life support, would the last person you kissed come see you?
golly, I hope so.

Have you ever spent the night with the last person you kissed?
Yes, but we were on opposite sides of the gym floor...just to clarify.

So, what are you doing?
I just woke up.

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
"sdahldskkdjsadkj wtf when did I get a text? ANATOMY"
LOL seriously, thats how it felt like.

Do you think you've ruined your chances with someone?
I'm with someone, but I think I'm ruining it.

Do you think there are circumstances when it's okay to wait for someone?
Yeah.

Where did you sleep last night?
my bed.

Currently wanting anything?
to take my Anatomy my quiz so I can STUDY FOR THE TEST THAT FOLLOWING MONDAY ~_~;

Last time you had a headache and why?
Last night; Anatomy.

If you had to dye your hair a color what color would it be?
black blue, but noo.

If you had to get another piercing (not ears) what would you get?
nowhere!

What's annoying you?
Anatomy.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
I have no idea. I don't plan these things.

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
HALE NO.

Do you think relationships are hard?
it can be hard.

Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you?
maybe. Yes.

You're locked in a room with the last person you kissed, any problems?
Not at all. I'm sure we're trying to find a way out though.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
not really LOL

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
lol yeah. We were all leaning on each other XD

Would you rather go to California or leave the country?
I'm in California. I wouldn't mind escaping before the whole state catches on fire though

Are you legal to drink?
NOPE

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
I'm not sure.

Would you rather get pregnant at too young an age or never be able to?
....uhhh....

What's stopping you from getting with the person you like?
I have him.

When is the last time you attended a church?
...

How are things between you and the person you like/love?
It's fine.

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
...not that many. I try not to.

Do you like to make the first move?
sometimes, but as you can see, I'm not the bold type.

How would you feel if your last ex said he liked someone else?
n/a

Has anyone said you have changed lately?
lol no

Have you ever been caught skipping class?
LOL no

Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
nope

Do you ever curse in front of your parents?
nope.

Have you ever cuddled with someone you weren't dating?
Nope.

Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
I know he does.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
Uhm, yes. But it was more like a nap LOL

Six months ago, did you like someone?
Yes

Do you know anyone that smokes weed/or has?
Yes

Who was the last person to text you before you went to bed?
I can't remember ~_~

Sang karaoke?
...Livia from like...2 years ago.

Dated someone more than once?
yes

Have you smoked a cigarette today?
never

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Aaron

Are you missing someone?
no

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
I know I can, but it is not entriely up to meeee

What triggered your last kiss?
not sure LOL We were just saying good bye.

Where is the person who has your heart?
ugh. I hate this question. Okie, let me tell you that my heart in is my chest/Thoracic region of my body. If my heart was OUTSIDE of my body, I wouldn't be TYPING here now would I?!

What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Sunshine Buddy <3

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
I'm sure there is. I just don't care.

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight?
Yes LOL

Where did you get the shirt your wearing?
Wango Tango 2006(?) /shy

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Arette...I think.

Is there someone who has made a difference in your life?
Yes.

When is the last time you cried?
a week ago.

Where do you want to live when you are old?
I have no idea .
posted by Kat at 7:56 AM |

0 Comments: