Saturday, September 5, 2009
1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
sure, why not.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Manabat -_-;

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
not really?

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
uhhh I think... blah, I forget. I think Saturday or Sunday. Or Monday.
Who? Livia! I miss her so much!

5. What is your favorite song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAts-W5hY6k
so far LOL

6. What are you doing this weekend?
studying up on Anatomy

7. What are you excited for?
not sure :|...school to end LOL

8. What were you doing yesterday?
School. Home. Brother's football game. Duh.

10. What is the last thing you put in your mouth?
water

11. Have a best friend?
I have more than one

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
Its a bit of half and half. I don't think I'm afraid, but then again, I'm afraid to get hurt. Again. Yes.

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
anyone can fall in love. I think.
I totally take that back. I have no idea.

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
the guy who tackled my brother on the football field.

15. What time is it right this second?
12:00 PM

16. What do you want right now?
a smile.

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I can't remember. I think Arette

18. Are you single/ taken/ heartbroken/ or confused?
taken.

19. When was the last time you cried?
like.. a week ago. Irathernottalkaboutitthankyou

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
its okie. I wish it was better .

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
not really. maybe some people.

22. Do you change your mind a lot?
usually.

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
I miss a lot people. I know I'll see them again, but it makes me sad that it won't be a frequent as before.
In other words, YOU CAUGHT ME, SKIPPY.

24. Can you honestly say you are okay right now?
yes

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
I don't know.

26. Tell me what is on your mind?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAts-W5hY6k
tell me what you think about that LOL

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Birthday, and school ending LOL

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
yes?

29. When did you last talk to your number one top friend?
just a few seconds ago.

30. When is your next road trip?
whenever my friends and I decide to go visit Fabian.

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
yes

32. How is your heart?
still beating. duh.

33. Have you ever felt like you were not important?
lol yes

34. Is somebody in love with you?
I don't like this question.

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
study a little more of the Anterior Regional Names of the body, so I can finally move on to the Posterior part of the body.

36. Next time you will kiss someone?
maybe when he comes back. Maybe. Or whenever I get to see him again. I don't plan these things, you know.

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yesss

38. Who do you not get along with?
a few people.

39. What does your 3rd recived text message say?
confidential!

40. What are you wearing right now?
pajamas

41. You are locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
slightly awkward. We're prolly trying to find a way out LOL

42. When is the last time you had a grilled cheese?
I can't remember LOL

43. What is your favorite boy and girl name right now?
boy: Maximilian
girl: Coraline/Colette/AJ [some masculine initials to throw everyone off LOL ]

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
sleepy

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Yes. But we all know that won't happen.

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
usually.

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
sleeping

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
KCRQ

49. Who is the first "B" in your contacts?
Becka

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
yesterday...right before my mom stopped talking to me in english.
posted by Kat at 12:05 PM |

0 Comments: