Sunday, August 30, 2009
Problem with naps...
You can't go to sleep at night.
Oh wonderful.
Guess I'll be tossing and turning until 2 AM.
Or not.
Benadryl? sure, why not.
I hope Dr. Bui let's us out early tomorrow and stuff.
Then again, I kind of want to know how the lab works anyway.
I'm kind of sad that I will not be in the same class as Darin.
Although we are no longer on the same route of "going to Cal Poly Pomona together" anymore. It makes me kind of sad, but I think he's better off becoming an architect. He's pretty good at it. I just told him if his building collapses on him, I'll make his stitches look pretty.
I really think I should go to sleep, but I can't. =_=;
Okie. 1st attempt starts now.
I will see you all in the morning or something.
Oh lawdy, kill me now, please.
posted by Kat at 10:45 PM |

0 Comments: