Friday, August 28, 2009
I found a lot of doodles from my senior year of high school. I drew on the back of my show music. This was during an away game against North High (I think) and I remember this very well because... I was sitting next to Fabian, and I didn't want to play because I felt too miserable, and he forgot his sax. I sat there drawing as Fabian told me what I should be drawing. The Cody was giving me a lesson in Japanese and taught me the kanji to his name. I also got bored and started drawing chords to "Starlight" by Muse and analyzed them. I also wrote a lot of Japanese on those papers. Oh, and attempted to keep up with Fabian's singing as I tried to write the lyrics.

Fun times. A lot of fun times. Kind of makes me miss it a lot. Oh well. Back to reality.
posted by Kat at 11:07 AM |

0 Comments: