Sunday, June 14, 2009
I knew this would happen. Just not sure how it would.

My cousin recently introduced me to The Vitamin String Quartet. VSQ does covers of many of the main stream music, and they have also made tributes to many bands such as Radiohead, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, and much more. They have their individual ones as well, which makes me happy when i listen to it. I've recently bought their rendition of the Jack and Sally montage, which was originally written by Danny Elfman. It was very different from the original song (other than 4 string instruments were playing the song instead of a full orchestra). I made a small playlist on playlist.com of their music. I went crazy when I heard their cover on "Hand Down" by Dashboad Confessional. So far, I'm loving their cover of "I Miss You" by Incubus. Hahaha... yes, I am strange...

I always get so nostalgic this time of year. I though New Years was bad; this is worst. :| Especially when I have a whole playlist that is dedicated to last summer's adventures and stuff. It's an odd feeling to be remembering everything like how you felt that first moment or something. I don't know. Nostalgia is my problem as well as insomnia.

I'm always so used to being so busy studying, drafting and doing stuff on Auto CAD, that now that I have a week break, I feel like I can't be doing NOTHING. Although, I do have a busy week ahead of me.

Monday: Taxi-ing Nigel, Krisette and April to El Co to get all the stuff. Later, picking up graduation ticket from Aaron. Then to IMB I go. I haven't been there in a week. I feel bad.
Tuesday: THS Class of 2009 Graduation Ceremony! What am I doing after? I have no idea. Going home and sleeping I guess.
Wednesday: ...? What am I doing? O_O IMB @ 6 PM :P
Thursday: The Seven (minus Fabian who is all the way in MONTEREY. JERK :[ ... ) 's photo shoot from 3-5PM. Not sure what else to do. I may have to extend my hours T^T
Friday: One Year Anniversy. I can't believe Aaron and I have been together almost a year. It's almost surreal considering that we have dated before and it only lasted half a year, in which that half is not even mutual feeling from him... okie I'll stop there... I don't even know if he and I are going to be doing anything... one of these days I'm making him plan something... :(

To be honest, I can't wait for summer school to start so I can be busy again. I like being busy because it gives me an excuse to get out of the house, and I get to learn. I like learning. I also get to see my friends, whom I was reunited with on Friday. I missed them dearly! We haven't been together since... March. Indeed it has been way too long.

vague things to get off my chest: I never knew it would this sort of thing could happen...again. Perhaps I don't know enough to say anything. I think its too soon, but I'm not going to wait for more progress. I want it to be gone. I'm sorry. Forgive me, please. I didn't mean for it to occur once more. You know that I love you, and only you.

more vague:
10 Things [I should have said]

1. You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you. It's not going to be the same...
2. If I wanted to design a house with a secret passage way, how would I design that and call that out?
3. I'm sorry I'm so fat.
4. I've missed you!
5. Can you teach me to play violin?
6. We should jam some time.
7. I think there's something wrong...
8. This can't be happening, because it shouldn't be happening. Especially with YOU. And he warned me too!
9. Don't let me down again...
10. It may not be a big deal to you, but it is to me.

posted by Kat at 1:38 AM |

0 Comments: