Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I'm kind of sad that I didn't get to use this blog to my advantage.
I think this is what I get for having a livejournal too. (livejournal.com/tenor_saxy)
hahaha.
I guess I should start using this, slowly.
Not too many people know that I have a blogger...and my livejournal friends continue to expand (which is pretty funny. All I do is draw pictures on it now), so I guess this is a rather more personal matter? I don't know. oh well.
I guess I should say who I am. I am Kat. Formally known as Katrina Camille, but I don't think anyone really calls me by my full name (other than Katrina. that's fine...). I am a freshie in college! Haha, yeah. I'm short, and I like to take pictures. My height and my pain seems to be the core of every joke that my friends make, but I don't really mind, I guess. I play about 7 instruments (flute, tenor sax, alto sax, [hell if I wanted to, I could play bari sax], trumpet, french horn [not very well...], and oboe). Don't ask me why I am not going into music. I'm just not. Yes, I am a bit artistic. I paint, I draw, I color, I xerox (LOL its a joke). I mostly take pictures (digital and traditional black and white). I deal with people portraits, spontaneous moments and flowers. Yes, flowers. I like taking pictures of flowers. I used to take ballroom dancing. Leave me alone about it. Music? Jazzy, Pop, Rock, J-rock, alternative rock, hard rock, acoustics are pretty, classical (not the ones that go on forever...heaven forbid... although I am fan of Gershwin...), and a lot of other things. I'm all around I guess. Yeah, I'm a big fan of music. Well, I think I'm done about me.

Anyway, school has started and it is now on its way! Woot woot! No. Actually not really. It has been kind of tiring, and I must say, I am already developing bad habits. Ridiculous, I know. Believe me. Oh well. Classes I am taking? I thought you would never ask (lol, this is very sad...) Math 170 (Trig), English 1A Honors (Yay for Joshua Morris being in my class until winter! lol), Art 10 ab (Oh the fundamentals of art...), Architecture 150 A (drafting requires me to make up 4.5 hours in the studio. I don't think they're kidding...) and Archtecture 104 (at night. It's hard to stay awake. Luckily, I have a friend from Art 10 :D). Yeah. It is, a somewhat nice begining, I guess. I mean, if you think about it, this is an opputunity to start over! Make you new friends and such (JUST LIKE EFFING HIGH SCHOOL. OH WONDEREFUL. I HOPE THERE'S A MARCHING BAND. NOT. ) yeah. well, I'm not sure what else I should be talking about. I will be updating from time to time. Complaining from time to time. Yes. Bear with me.
posted by Kat at 2:29 PM |

0 Comments: