Thursday, June 24, 2010
Yesterday I saw my cousin graduate from high school.
Sure, it was fun while playing life during the ceremony and eating and talking with m cousins and getting yogurt afterward. But I can't say that I had much a good time with everyone. I think what stopped me from having a good time were the people...
Then again, when do they ever listen to me and not tell me to take pictures. I hate that... I think I would have had a better time if I was at Abi's graduation...I think I would have been happier to see the majority of the people there.

But anyway...

Congrats class of 2010! Have fun this summer, coz I'm sure your parents won't let you go out like this again LOL
posted by Kat at 4:11 AM |

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Blogger chickinpit said........
<3333333