Sunday, June 20, 2010
We both agreed it felt longer than 2 years, but we'll just let time do it's thing.
Aaron and I celebrated our two year anniversary at Disney's California Adventure. We could've done both parks, but he was restricted to one. Plus, I wanted him to see World of Color really bad (LOL). We hit all the main rides we wanted to go on. I made him watch the Aladdin show because he has never seen the movie, so the musical was practically everything in the movie in a nutshell, just with more recent pop culture jokes.

We took 67 pictures that day. I think this is more than we ever taken before.

We talked about a lot of things that day. Mostly reminiscing about what happened before and what changed our minds about each other. I can't remember what made us decide to talk about our past. I think it was coz of the scrapbook I made him and it was a compilation of picture of us through the years. and a major time warp of us five years ago and now. Biiig time warp. And the only thing he managed to figure out was my braces. LOL. I stayed up late to make that scrapbook. It was small, but I think he liked it. A lot of it was what we were thinking two years ago, during that period of picking up our friendship where we left off. Actually, it was a pretty good transition between the period of silence and awkwardness to friends again. Like I said, it was like we picked up where we left off-- we're laughing, smiling, hitting each other, all the essentials of a good friendship. I guess it was interesting to hear from his view how he felt, and what was going through his mind during that time.

He also got me a present too. He surprised me actually. When we found the car, I saw a wrapped present on Onew's head. I was...surprised to see it. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting anything from him all too much, so seeing it made my night. I opened the present before he got out of the car. Inside the box was another velvet box, which I always figured where expensive jewelry is kept. Inside the box was a necklace. The pendant looks like a shape of shoe (really, it does). It has... three small diamonds, and one pink gem in a shape of a heart. Then it hit me. "Oh God, this much be so expensive..." When I told him that and asked him how much it was, he told me not to worry about it. I wish I could wear it now, but I have stitches on my neck and I'm waiting for the incision to close.
ffff... i feel like my present doesn't measure up to his ._.;;
Oh well...
2 years!

Labels: , ,

posted by Kat at 8:23 AM |

0 Comments: