Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Hi.
It has been so long since we last sa weach other. When was that, second grade? Third grade? Maybe even fourth grade? I'm trying to pin point the year you left our school to go somewhere else. I still remember seeing you on th elast day of school, telling each other, "See you next year!" and giving each other a big hug and left to go home. Little did I know, I was not going to see you again. When I did see you again, it was my brother's first holy communion. I saw you, and you saw me. You remembered me and we hugged right away. After that day, I wasn't so sure if we were ever going to meet up again. But I did see you again. I saw you my freshmen year of high school. Who would of thought that we would run into each other. A heavy feeling dropped in my stomach. It has been over 4 years. You may have not remember me. I see you with your friends, and I was afraid. Why would I be scared? You were my friend! One of my best friends before you left. I was scared you wouldn't remember me. You didn't remember April or Krisette, how different would I be? I didn't want that feeling of rejection, humiliation and heart break get to me. I didn't want to lose a friend. Yet, here I am, regretting that I did not get a chance to say "Hi, remember me? We went to school together!" Maybe you would have remembered me, and we could have made up for loss time. Unfortunately, since I no longer can see you, I can never ask you that question. I'm sorry. Maybe we could have been friends... But enough with hypothetical statements, I hope you're doing well and everything is fine.
posted by Kat at 10:08 PM |

0 Comments: