Monday, January 25, 2010
You know what, just stop it. Stop rushing me to finish school. I'm not like you who could advance in science. No. I know you want me to graduate on time, but realize I'M NOT THAT SMART. I work hard with time, not pressure. So just stop it! We all know why I'm doing this, and you know that I don't want to be a fucking nurse. Stop rushing me to apply coz I'm not ready. I have to take the TEAS, and we know how I'm not very good with tests, especially ones that remind me of the SAT. I know you have good intention, but stop rushing me. I wish you could let me do things at my own pace. I know I have wasted a year, but realize I'm rushing to just get everything DONE. And for the last time, I DON'T WANT TO STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES. SO SHUUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT PLEASE.

And you know what? I'll take this and make it positive. I will do well. I will study so much so I can pass the TEAS, so I don't have to hear you rush me anymore.

--
I kind of wish they said this to me before I went to IMB. Then I could use all that to fuel myself while I was wrestling. Going against 3 other guys scared Kat. But they were impressed the fact that I retaliated. In all honesty, I had no idea what I was doing. I hate ground work. It ain't my thing.
posted by Kat at 9:57 PM |

0 Comments: