Saturday, January 23, 2010
I hate the fact that I have to do testing when I apply for nursing school. It bothers me a lot because I do not do very well when it comes to testing--especially entrance exams.

I have to be taking the TEAS, and it looks almost like the SATs. It bothers me so much because I hated the SATs. Anxiety builds up as I am taking the test, and I begin to freak out and become paranoid. Neither am I smart nor bright. And now I'm started to panic. I hate it so much that I feel like crying. Of course, crying will not get me anywhere, but I don't know. I'm not sure how to explain how much I detest these kinds of things. I want to be a nurse not really and I want to get into nursing school so I can just work for the rest of my life. :|

I don't like where this is going.
Time to study to gain confidence instead of knowledge.

I'll come back when I have stopped panicking...

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kat at 7:33 PM |

0 Comments: