Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I like receiving letters from friends.
I had a childhood friend. I guess you can call us pen pals.
When we were apart, she and I would write to each other everyday.
The letters stopped, and I felt like we lost touch.
Every time we met up after a few years, we pick up where we left off and have fun.
But since the internet has a greater advantage of keeping in touch, we just used that.
I like receiving letters.
Note-buddies. I had two of 'em in high school.
Both of them I knew I could trust (and still do).
We would write to each other everyday, since we could never find a time to actually sit down and talk.
They had their own friends.
I had mine.
Sometimes we would write to each other everyday.
But then we would lose track, and get caught up in school work.
Eventually, we find ourselves exchanging notes.
I like receiving letters...
uh... I don't know what else to say.
posted by Kat at 10:24 PM |

0 Comments: