Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My brother's birthday was last week and we spent it with my cousin, his mom, his sister and my parents. It was pretty good. The adults had their own table and the kids had their own. We talked a lot about what happened before and what not. A lot of memories we talked about that my cousin Mark and I could remember. Kevin remembered as well, but my cousin Pepay couldn't remember much since she was so young when we ha dour adventures. We talked about our old TV show we used to film that was a spoof of Space Ghost. We called it Space Kev. We kept all the names too. Markie was Brak, Nikki was Moltar, I was Zorak, coz, apparently, I am pure evil. There is something wrong with our brains while growing up. We mentioned about Disneyland and how the cousins haven't been going to things in a while. It kind of makes me miss what we all had before. I guess it was that sort of bond that used to keep us together. I don't know what broke up apart. I don't want to say lack of communication coz we have no real excuse to not talk to each other. Maybe we got so busy and caught up in our lives, we forgot to stop and figure out what we left behind. Just maybe. Or I'm taking a shot in the dark. Who knows.
posted by Kat at 9:06 PM |

0 Comments: