Friday, May 7, 2010
I'm hoping this second cup of tea will ease me to sleep. It says "Sweet Dreams" on the packet, and says Caffeine free. I think I'll take its word for it. I've made cupcakes for mothers day. It was supposed to be a surprise, but how I am supposed to keep it a surprise when my mother practically owns the kitchen. I'm waiting for the next batch to cool down to ice them. Oh wow, the tea diffused into the water and became this deep brown red color.
I think I'm only drinking this tea to make me feel a little better about whatever. I don't know. I just took two doses of my medication today. It was painful. My first time with a self injection. I'm scared to take it again, but I know that I must because I want to feel better. I want my skin to be better. The more I read about the effects, or possible outcomes, the more I become terrified of what will happen to me. I think I need to stop stressing about it...
Is it strange that I look upon statuses on facebook and see people and their ambiguous or blunt sayings? I feel rude every time I stumble upon one that makes my eyes roll. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic though.
I could be using this time to study hard to for my stats test thing come Thursday. I could have, but I haven't yet. Oh well.
I'm lost in my thoughts again tonight. These are the kind of nights I do not particularly like for various reasons. It's a long list and it is best I do not list it all.
Fabian says that I am a zombie because I have dark circles under my eyes. Actually, it just says that I haven't been sleeping a lot, but zombie works too. Now, would you kindly give me your brain? (If anyone can find out what reference I have just used, I will give you a cookie).
I have a date with Aaron in about 13 hours. We're going ice skating. To be honest, I'm terrified. I've never been ice skating before, let alone, fallen on ice. I'm already in pain as it is :| ... oh well. As Lisa would say, "RUB SOME DIRT ON IT."
Good Lord, I wish I went to Spring Ball today. All my friends wished I could go too. I miss them. I bet it was amazing. II hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the origami flowers. Oh those flowers... and yet, here I am making more of them. Bleh. I hope they have fun at STC too. I wish I could be there...
My dentist is drilling me tomorrow in...10 hours. Oh joy. Actually, I'm scared I'll be in pain too. GAAAAH. I hate this.
Maybe I should finally clean up and go to sleep. Yeah, I'll do that.
Good Night everyone.
PS- I finished my tea.
posted by Kat at 11:59 PM |

1 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Blogger chickinpit said........
Aw, I can never surprise my mom either!

"Is it strange that I look upon statuses on facebook and see people and their ambiguous or blunt sayings? I feel rude every time I stumble upon one that makes my eyes roll. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic though." I can relate.

ICE SKATING... gaaah!

I hope everything went well O: