Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"To everyone in HTP:

I will soon be sending emails to students who are suspended from HTP for failure to comply with program requirements. Students who are not currently taking an honors course (and have not banked one) or have not attended a seminar this semester, will be suspended and will not receive priority registration for summer/fall. Honors students are expected to register May 18 or 19; I will tell you as soon as Admissions tells me.

The reason I am sending this message to all of you now is because there are many students who do not currently have a 3.1 cumulative grade point average. The required GPA has been raised from 3.0 to 3.1, and students who do not have at least 3.1 at the end of spring semester will be suspended.

Study hard! Don’t get suspended!"


question..., when the fuck is the cut off line?! O_o I haven't attended a seminar yet, and I plan to attend the one on the 11th! This isn't fair, I'm busy too!
AND MY GPA WILL BE UP BY THE END OF THIS SEMESTER DAMNIT >:| LEAVE ME ALONE.

posted by Kat at 8:36 PM |

0 Comments: