Wednesday, September 16, 2009
For the longest time, I wanted to be an Asian Alice from Alice in Wonderland, but I couldn't find a decent on that was skanified, let alone one that actually had my size. I had a few things, but it didn't look anything what I wanted. Eventually, when I have time, I think I'll just go with Lolita for the Alice Costume.

Now I'm just doing everything "modern". Like, my modern Jedi, modern Chinese warrior, and now I am going to do a modern Little Red Ridding Hood. Problem is finding that riding hood she wears. Of course, I could totally use my red sweater, but wheres the fun in that? I'll just look like a typical teenager. That is why I need the riding hood! now, there are way too many...skanky looking ones. Ones that are too short and have to come with a costume ~_~; this will be tough...
posted by Kat at 5:35 PM |

0 Comments: