Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I got myself a cup of chamomile tea. I always feel bad when I put sugar in my tea. I think it is coz I got teased when I was younger when my uncle form the Philippines pointed out that the "English do that." I don't know why I felt like I was being teased, I think he was just pointing that out. I was probably thinking that maybe he was implying that I have lost my culture or something. I don't know. I'm trying to drink tea without sugar now. Mostly for health reasons. Cutting down on my glucose levels!

I don't know who these people and their comments in Chinese O_o. I don't understand Chinese. I only know my numbers in Fujian. Sorry people. The only phrases I know in Mandarin are "I'm your super girl, you're my super man" (and wice versa), "I love you", "brain" and "Shaun does not have a brain". So please stop leaving random stuff in Chinese ._. ...

I curled my hair while waiting for my mother to come home. I finished, and she isn't even home yet.

I don't like this medication for my psoriasis. I mean, I wish people could see teh difference. My dots are no longer all crusty, and I'm not shedding dead skin anymore. I'm pretty clear. The only thing that is bothering me are the scars that are left behind. Yeeesh. But yeah, I'm very happy that it has calmed down a lot, but it bothers me that I have to inject myself with a needle once every two weeks. Sometimes I have hold off my injections coz it hurts a lot. Well, at least I'm getting better results now. Once my dots are in control and I lose weight, maybe my mom will won't be so embarrassed of me anymore.

I have no idea that there's this whole "courting" system in the pilipino dating community in the Philippines. This is what I get for watching too many soap operas (but hey! i'm learning tagalog, so I guess that counts for something). It sounds so much different than here. Well, I guess it's more traditional? Like, the guy has to go over to the girl's house and ask the parents if it's okie to court her. And they will give an answer. Here...golly, I don't know. Girls just tell their parents and boys do the same too and they each get an answer. I DON'T KNOOWW.
posted by Kat at 12:18 AM |

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Blogger chickinpit said........
Kat, this is so random! |D
But I love yooou!