Wednesday, February 24, 2010
asdfghjklasdfghjkldkjsa;ldj;ldksd

I don't know why I'm having this horrible mood swing, but its bothering me a lot.
I feel like crying but I don't have a legitimate reason to do so. So, let's hold back the tears and start working.
--
Aside from that, I have a baby shower to attend to this weekend and I am very excited.
Once again, another day where Kat must be photographer. Maybe this time I can eat too. Plus I guess I'm seeing everyone again? I need to charge my batteries. Maybe I'll bring the tripod. Or maybe just keep it in my car.


There's not much to report these days. Everything seems very ordinary and blank. Still in school, still working hard, still sleeping late. Nothing...exciting has happened in a while.

Did I mention that Philosophy is such a mind twist? Really, it is. I have to keep a mental note to have an open mind when I step into class. *yawn* =_=

The audio recorder helps a lot when it comes to some classes. Really. It makes me happy.

I NEED A HAIRCUT. I will get one Friday. YEES.

I should be trusting you a lot more, but I'm finding it harder to do so each day.

No matter what I do, I can't seem to feel any better than content.
posted by Kat at 7:05 PM |

0 Comments: